During episode five the CDSF staff and Pat from Suarez Sports and Orthopedic Physical Therapy discuss low back pain.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What extension-based low back pain is (pain when arching your back).
- Why it matters to understand your pain.
- The importance of finding pain free movement when you’re experiencing low back pain.
- How to progressively and gradually load to get back to doing what you want.
Also included in this episode is:
- Learning how to move through your pelvis and create core stiffness
- Advanced anterior core training
- How to properly position and use your core during lower and upper body exercises
- Front loading vs back loading