Our flagship Sports Performance Training program is designed to build better, stronger, faster athletes. This program is built for high school, college, and professional athletes looking to gain a competitive edge as they work toward taking their game to the next level.
You’ll begin with a full 1-hour assessment and strategy session, during which we’ll assess your mobility and movement patterns, identify risk factors, and discuss your training history, injury history, and goals. Based on this, we’ll craft a tailored training program specifically built to improve key areas relevant to you.
Training occurs in a semi-private setting, allowing you to receive personal guidance and support from CDSF’s expert coaches, with an individualized program, while being surrounded by other motivated athletes in a team setting. All training sessions are set to a limited capacity and outdoor space is utilized to promote social distancing and allow for sanitation protocol to be implemented.
With over a decade of experience working with MLB, MiLB, college, and high school baseball players, CDSF knows how to best equip baseball athletes to develop the necessary strength, speed, power, and durability that is needed to stay healthy and take their performance to the next level.
WE'LL HELP YOU
We work with athletes of all ages including youth, high school, college, and professional athletes. We’ve trained baseball players in the MLB, MiLB, and NCAA. See where you can watch CDSF Baseball Athletes playing today:
CDSF’s industry leading coaches have been featured in publications including:
WHAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE WORKED WITH US HAVE TO SAY.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR CDSF TRAINING PROGRAM
- 1-Hour Assessment with CDSF Coach to Identify Weaknesses & Strengths
- Individualized Strength & Conditioning Programming
- Train between 2-6x/week
- Weekly Speed and Agility Sessions
- Access to Nutrition Coaching & Planning
- Supportive Training Environment with Expert Coaches and the Best Athletes in the 518!
THE CDSF PROVEN PROCESS
Baseball players require a specific strength and conditioning program to maximize their performance. Generic and one size fits all programs, or those designed for other sports, can hinder your performance and even cause issues with the throwing arm. Our Baseball Development Programs are designed specifically for baseball players and specifically for your body.
- Individualized programs based on your unique goals and needs
- Designed to keep you healthy and prevent injury all while building strength, power, speed, agility, and endurance
- Exercises designed to enhance the specific needs of baseball, like rotational power, hip separation, and overhead shoulder stability
- Programs created for your to return to the field after injury or surgery