SUMMER IS COMING AND IT’S TIME TO GET IN THE BEST SHAPE OF YOUR LIFE, SO THAT YOU CAN DO THE THINGS YOU LOVE!
At CDSF we’re excited to announce our 6-Week Summer Strong Program. Since opening our doors we’ve had many adult fitness members get stronger, feel better, look better, perform better, and gain more confidence in their lives; We want to give you the opportunity to experience those same things!
THIS PROGRAM ISN’T ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS OR HYPER FOCUSING ON THE SCALE.
IT’S ABOUT GETTING STRONGER, FEELING BETTER, AND BECOMING MORE CONFIDENT AS YOU LEARN TO SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUSTAINED SUCCESS IN THE GYM BY:
- Learning the tools needed to become stronger and healthier regardless of your current fitness level.
- Learning to move better to help eliminate aches and pains; allowing you to enjoy your summer doing the activities that you love!
- Learning proper strength training technique.
- Learning how to push yourself and work hard while also preventing injury.
- Learning to set specific and attainable goals to achieve new levels of fitness, and build habits that’ll last long after this 6-Week Program is over.
CHECK OUT WHAT CDSF ADULT FITNESS MEMBERS ARE SAYING!
WE'LL HELP YOU
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE 6-WEEKS
Our Summer Strong Program will run from 5/13 to 6/23 2019. You’ll get access to two of our training services, described more below. In addition to our two amazing training services your 6-weeks also includes:
- 1 hour Strategy Session to talk about your training history and goals
- Unlimited Access to our Adult Group Training Programs and up to 8 Semi-Private Training Sessions.
- Nutrition Consultation with our Registered Dietitian
- Goal Setting Session to Learn and Set Your Own Goals.
Access to Two Training Options
Adult Group Training
Who said exercising couldn’t be fun? Our unique twist on popular fitness boot camps combines the principles of our custom training programs with a supportive group environment. Challenge yourself alongside like-minded members as you burn fat and build muscle!
While offered in a group setting, our inclusive Adult Group Training classes are flexible and include progressions and regressions so those of different fitness levels are challenged appropriately during each class.
This Program Includes:
- Total Body Strength
- High-Energy interval training
- Camaraderie in a fun group environment
- Progressions and regressions to help meet you where you’re at in your fitness journey
- Mobility and Flexibility
- Injury Prevention
- Conditioning to Promote Fat Loss and Muscle Gain
Semi-Private Training provides adults with a tailored training program based on their health history, biomechanical assessment, and fitness goals.
We’ll craft a tailored training program based on your unique health, fitness history, and goals.
Classes are performed in an intimate group setting (set to a max of 1:5coach-to-client ratio) to ensure you receive personal attention and instruction needed to best reach your fitness goals.
Semi-Private Training is the best option for those looking to get the most out of CDSF’s expert coaches and most effectively achieve their fitness goals, which may include but aren’t limited to:
- Learning to workout without pain
- Injury prevention
- Training despite an injury
- Staying healthy during recreational sport
- Building strength
- Losing weight
CDSF Summer Strong:
DON'T WAIT, GET STARTED ON YOUR PATH TOWARD A STRONG SUMMER!
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner looking to learn how to strength train safely and effectively or if you have been training for years and want to take it to the next level. We’re excited to help set you up for sustained success in the gym and get you strong and feeling your best!