The Capital District of New York's
Leader in Elite Pitching Development
Our Pitching Development Program is customized based on your body and goals. We’ll give you the tools you need to increase velocity, pitch smarter, and reduce your injury risk.
Becoming an elite level pitcher doesn’t happen overnight. As much as we’d all like it to happen you can’t do one throwing program, one specific weighted ball routine, or one magical pitching drill to increase your velocity and improve your durability on the mound.
Maximize Your Time this Winter Break
Work with CDSF's Pitching & Strength Coaches in a group of other college pitchers with a comprehensive, scientifically proven, and effective program to maximize your pitching potential.
Week 1: Assessments, Identify Needs, Rapsodo Data Collection
*Learn where you're at with your current throwing program
Weeks 2-4: Arm Care, Mechanics, Throwing Programs, Bullpens
- Restore and improve pitcher-specific mobility with soft-tissue and flexibility techniques.
- Build a durable arm with the most effective rotator cuff, scapular, and forearm exercises.
- Improve your mechanics to become more consistent and durable on the mound.
- Use Rapsodo to assess spin rate and horizontal and vertical break to build and refine pitching arsenal.
- Work toward safely increasing velocity.
Weeks 5-6: Addition of Live ABs
- Introduce game situations with live at bats
- Use our coaches and Rapsodo to help guide your decision making during real game scenarios.
- Pitch against live hitters before going back to school.
Option to Integrate Pitching with our Strength & Conditioning Programs
CDSF Strength Coaches have over 20 years of experience helping baseball athletes optimize their performance and stay healthy from the youth to professional level. Your CDSF Pitching Coach will work closely with our Strength and Conditioning staff to create a Strength & Conditioning Program that will aid in improving your movement quality, mechanics, strength, power, and arm health.
JOIN THE CDSF FAMILY.
We work with athletes of all ages including youth, high school, college, and professional athletes. We’ve trained baseball players in the MLB, MiLB, and NCAA. See where you can watch CDSF Baseball Athletes playing today:
CDSF’s industry leading coaches have been featured in publications including: