The Capital District of New York's
Leader in Elite Pitching Development
Our Pitching Development Program is customized based on your body and goals. We’ll give you the tools you need to increase velocity, pitch smarter, and reduce your injury risk.
Becoming an elite level pitcher doesn’t happen overnight. As much as we’d all like it to happen you can’t do one throwing program, one specific weighted ball routine, or one magical pitching drill to increase your velocity and improve your durability on the mound.
Instead, improvements in velocity, pitching IQ, and injury prevention is almost always an accumulation of many different efforts performed over time. At CDSF we focus on five variables to maximize your pitching development and set yourself up for success and longevity on the mound.
5 VARIABLES TO MAXIMIZE YOUR PITCHING DEVELOPMENT
Work with CDSF's Pitching and Strength Coaches with a comprehensive, scientifically proven, and effective program to maximize your pitching potential.
- Movement Quality- When you first meet with a CDSF Pitching Coach you’ll complete an hour long On Base U Screen where we’ll learn how your body moves, how that relates to your mechanics, and how we can improve your movement quality to enhance your performance and prevent injury.
- Mechanics- You’ll work with a CDSF Pitching Coach to learn about how your body moves and how to optimize that for improving velocity, becoming more consistent, and preventing injury.
- Arm Care- We’ll create an Arm Care Routine for you to ensure you have adequate strength and mobility to handle the demands of pitching.
- Sports Science- During Pitching Sessions we’ll use Rapsodo Pitching 2.0 and Insight slow-motion high-speed camera to instantly connect your mechanics with data to help us make better informed decisions regarding your pitching development.
- Baseball Specific Strength & Conditioning Program– CDSF Strength Coaches have over 20 years of experience helping baseball athletes optimize their performance and stay healthy from the youth to professional level. Your CDSF Pitching Coach will work closely with our Strength and Conditioning staff to create a Strength & Conditioning Program that will aid in improving your movement quality, mechanics, strength, power, and arm health.
Most pitchers struggle to connect all the dots above and are left disappointed when they’re not seeing progress every off-season.
At CDSF we’ll help you maximize your pitching performance by integrating all of the important variables above.
JOIN THE CDSF FAMILY.
We work with athletes of all ages including youth, high school, college, and professional athletes. We’ve trained baseball players in the MLB, MiLB, and NCAA. See where you can watch CDSF Baseball Athletes playing today:
CDSF’s industry leading coaches have been featured in publications including: