The Capital District of New York's
Leader in Elite Pitching Development
Our Pitching Development Program is customized based on your body and goals. We’ll give you the tools you need to increase velocity, pitch smarter, and reduce your injury risk.
Becoming an elite level pitcher doesn’t happen overnight. As much as we’d all like it to happen you can’t do one throwing program, one specific weighted ball routine, or one magical pitching drill to increase your velocity and improve your durability on the mound.
Prepare Yourself for the Upcoming Season
Work with CDSF’s Pitching Coaches in a group of other high school pitchers with a comprehensive, scientifically proven, and effective program to maximize your pitching potential.
Saturdays at 1pm from 1/7-2/25 ( 8 sessions)
What you Get:
- Restore and improve pitcher-specific mobility with soft-tissue and flexibility techniques.
- Build a durable arm with the most effective rotator cuff, scapular, and forearm exercises.
- Improve your mechanics to become more consistent and durable on the mound.
- Progress through a throwing program to get your arm ready for the high school season.
- Use Rapsodo to assess spin rate and horizontal and vertical break to build and refine pitching arsenal.
- Work toward safely increasing velocity.
- Develop a safe pre & post pitching routine to keep you healthy during the long spring and summer season.
Your Coaches: Matt Pierce & Dan Jones
JOIN THE CDSF FAMILY.
We work with athletes of all ages including youth, high school, college, and professional athletes. We’ve trained baseball players in the MLB, MiLB, and NCAA. See where you can watch CDSF Baseball Athletes playing today:
CDSF’s industry leading coaches have been featured in publications including: